No Refunds??

Gemma115
Contributor
Contributor

I have disputed a charge from BestOnlineShop 3 times so far because they did not send me the item (at first), and then after my first dispute they sent me an item valued at about 10% of what I had paid (and nothing that I wanted).  Why does Paypal no longer stand by their users?  I think the company, BestOnlineShop (that's a laugh)is a SCAM....and Paypal seems to be allowing them to conduct business.  I have seen several other complaints about the company....wish I saw them back in July before I ordered!!  I may have to close my PayPal account....I liked it because of the customer support, but that seems to have disappeared.  Anyone else having these difficulties?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

threeCs
Contributor
Contributor

still fighting them too! they bestonlineshop website isn't even active anymore. keep fighting

Login to Me Too

UghOH
Contributor
Contributor

My scammer was linked to me through dfyDaily, which took me to a product website for RangeXtend routers, but when I purchased I was charged by a company in China named AbleLookOnlineLimited. When I google that name, it is a bunch of warnings. I wish I would have done it before i made my purchase. 3 months later and still no products. I'm disputing through paypal. I agree, they should keep better tabs on these shady merchants, however, I get the feeling they use a lot of third party referral sites and change their name and IP addresses a lot so they can't be tracked. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.