No Option For Opening Dispute, Depop Scam: Purchased Item Not Recieved and Seller Irresponsive

seb110
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased a game off of Depop about 1 week ago, however I haven't recieved the item, no tracking details have been provided and the seller has become irresponsive to messages. I have opened a case within the resolutions centre, however I do not have the option to escalate to Paypal, even though it's been a week. I would like help gaining a refund. I have Tweeted @paypal to no avail and due to covid, there are no phone operators available.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Julieross64
Contributor
Contributor
I have been scammed twice this month. Paypal arent answering their phone due to covid 19. I have the option to go through my bank as i paid on my visa card. Tried to contact paypal via email no response. Emailed the companies seems like both in China. Been sent dubious tracking information from Jitzhou Technology Co ltd and had no response from the other company Harlan. The dress i ordered is a summer dress and if i ever receive it will be winter at this rate. I am going to my bank to claim the first one back as i am getting no help from paypal
Login to Me Too

uselessb4st4rds
Contributor
Contributor

Harlan is scam. No point disputing, scammers win all the time. No refund, seller in favour. Just messaged my bank. F paypal. I am disgusted by companies like this. Good old CC option and chargeback is the way left for customers, never use alternative options. Good luck!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.