No Help from Paypal

Chunkalotapus
New Community Member
A mistake was made on my account last week. I immediately contacted PayPal to reverse the charges but transaction was complete, and I opened a dispute and they denied my claim. I contacted the merchant and no matter how many times I said I wanted a refund they refused to give me one. They are a company that the only way to contact them is by email. Tonight they sent me shipping information. I am beyond frustrated because no matter how hard I try it seems I am **bleep**.... I just want to get my money back.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Levy1938
Contributor
Contributor

Recently an order was placed from my computer for toilet paper.  My account was charged within 30 minutes of the order being sent. I sent a message to paypal that I didn't know anything about this order and they sent back within a few hours that they had investigated and there would be no claim. Upon further investigation I found that this is a Chinese company.  I have sent several e-mails to the address given with no reply.  Now the website is no longer on the web.  What kind of idiot would order toilet paper for $70.00, three packages.  They are showing an address in Michigan that doesn't exist.  What more do I have to do to get my money back when every thing points to fraud.  The name of their site was niceday3. I don't know who paypal checked with because I can't get in contact with them.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.