No Dispute Resolution Yet

4Curly
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered an item after seeing it on Facebook - Mistake!  The ad said to order the item for a Father's Day gift. I ordered it on June 5 and still have not received. I disputed the purchase on July 8 after contacting the seller (Grantive PTE Ltd) and not getting a satisfactory response. The seller sent a tracking number but as of now the item still hasn't left China. PayPal keeps saying they are reviewing the case and the date keeps getting pushed further out for review.  I'm tired of seeing "We're reviewing the information provided by GRANTIVE PTE LTD in response to a case you filed on July 8, 2020". I want a refund since this has gone on long enough. Maybe a scam?

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

inconforme61
New Community Member

I think PayPal does not take responsibility for this kind of fraudulent companies, my advice doesn't use PayPal for buy-in not know companies, buy with amazon or other. if you will try to get your money back, it will not happen, please have a review option before payment.

Login to Me Too

Poorme2020
Contributor
Contributor

This company is registered in Singapore.  https://www.sgpbusiness.com/company/Grantive-Pte-Ltd

It is one of many Facebook advertisers that sells made in China goods that they buy in bulk from Aliexpress and resell to you at a 3-5X markup. 

The shipment delay could be due to the seller waiting to consolidate the orders to save on shipping.  It is also not unusual that the last entry on the tracking number shows China but the order is on a slow boat to you.  They don't update the tracking until the boat reaches a port and a local logistic firm processes the shipment and enter into the system.  Almost everything from China is shipped to you on a slow boat to save cost.  I have bought some items and the last entry was leaving a port in China without any updates for 3-4 weeks and then suddenly its on my doorstep.  

You might need to wait it out, and if the seller does not make good, then you can take action.

Fortunately for you this company is in Singapore so you can file a claim at the Small Claims Tribunal.

https://www.statecourts.gov.sg/cws/SmallClaims/Pages/LodgingaClaim.aspx

Then forward the claim to the seller to force them to settle asap.  Faster than PP will settle it for you.  My own dispute took 3 months to be settled by PP with constant pushback on the resolution date.   

Login to Me Too

Milkoo
Contributor
Contributor
I bought from GRANTIVE PTE LTD on 7/20/20 a Floating Water Pad Mat,Compounded Roll through a Facebook 50% discount add for $69.99. What I received was a very small pad, different of what was advertised. I placed a dispute on Paypal after not getting a response from this vendor. Finally, Paypal indicated that I would get a full refund if I mailed back merchandise to vendor. Least expensive ship back cost to their China address was $43.00. I was told there is not shipback cost refund by vendor, and Paypal could help with up to $30 in shipback refund cost. Grantive owners know that most people will not risk returning merchandise under these circumstances. My belief is that this company is scamming clients. Paypal needs to take action regarding these scamming issues. Anybody experiencing same issues from this company? I lost $70 but I want The satisfaction of seeing this company and alike companies out of Paypal and Facebook, Ebay, Amazon. It depends on our actions for Paypal to review all incidents.
Login to Me Too

Alicecupa
Contributor
Contributor
I got my order but it was the wrong item ... return cost would be 60$ ... so I’m stuck with it as paypal does not covet return costs. No more Facebook purchases!!! Company offered he 2$ and said give it to a friend 🤣🤣🤣🤬
Login to Me Too

rog88cubic
New Community Member

I ordered a swag tool kit for $24.99 plus $6.99 shipping on August 30th.  I received a package a few weeks later which contained a stepup type drill bit, not the swag tool kit that I had ordered.  I filed a dispute with Paypal right away and wanted to return the item and receive my money back.  Another week or so goes by and Grantive PTE offers me $16 back to settle.  The item I received is probably worth $5 so I didn't accept their offer.  After another week goes by, Paypal sends me the address where to return the item to Singapore to get my money refunded.  The shipping back to Singapore was about $16, so now I'm into this item for about $48!  I looked at the tracking today and it is telling me that the address that Grantive PTE had me return the item is not a valid address!  So now I'm probably going to be out the $48 plus I sent the stepup drill back so I don't have that either.  What a rip off!!!  Where can I give a bad feedback report for this company?  They are a bunch of crooks so pass the word not to purchase from them!

Login to Me Too

ShopGirl2020
New Community Member

I too bought back in June 2020 and thought because of Covid there would be a delay. Once I didn't get my item I notified Paypal, they denied the claim because it was past the 180 day deadline. What a bunch of crap. I use PayPal allot, but I should probably find another alternative. I mean If you don't get a product, you shouldn't have to pay for it. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.