No Buyer Protection

cblakely
Contributor
Contributor

I am so frustrated, there is no buyer's protection on Paypal. I ordered a gaming chair for my son $73.49. What I received is an empty envelope with a shipping label on it. Because the seller could provide a shipping label was delivered, there is zero buyer protection. My son worked his tail off mowing grass to earn this money, and all he got was an empty envelope in the mail. I cannot believe there is no buyer protection here. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

DCMoe13

I thought PayPal's buyer protection would protect me from scammers, but it is obviously the other way around. A clearly fraudulent seller who has undoubtedly received tons of complaints was treated like an honest broker and I was left with cheap crap I would have had to pay exorbitant shipping costs to return. I had a terrible experience and so I decided to write about it. If you want to contribute your experience, please contact me through my website at christinemcondo.com/contact.php. All responses will be anonymized to protect your privacy.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.