Nguyen <removed> Fraud Scam ulartshopmart

TT683
Contributor
Contributor

this person

Nguyen <removed>  is scamming PayPal customers.  When a customer as in my case and several other son here, try to dispute it.  he somehow find a UPS tracking number of delivered package around the same time frame, submits it to PayPal.  PayPal does NOT take the 2 seconds to see the name and address are completely different;  of the seller and the recipient!!!!   and ward the the disputed money to the criminal....  not the customer who has been ripped off! Wake up PayPal your supposed to protect us.     ulartshopmart dot com  is a scam

Login to Me Too
26 REPLIES 26

Scammed2995
Contributor
Contributor

It amazes me that PayPal can make a determination based on the statement "because the vendor had proof of delivery". PayPal only responded through chat and either could not comprehend this scam or chose to ignore specific facts. I tried for several days to get someone at PayPal to investigate where our order was delivered. They stated they only need the proof of delivery. signature, name , etc. UPS stated the tracking number provided by this sender did not deliver to our address and could not provide any further information. So in conclusion, we have a scam that produces a UPS tracking number that is not related to the confirmed ordered, delivery address that in turn PayPal agrees with to reach a conclusion that the vendor is legit and delivery was made somewhere? Someone at PayPal needs to step up and look into this scam. At this point I recommend everyone needs to question PayPal's commitment to associating their services with this type of vendor. Along with that PayPal needs to find a way to insure the paying customer is protected to some extent when these situations arise. Just to say "case closed" doesn't cut it.    

Login to Me Too

Ginger1428
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same thing happened to me with the exact same result. So frustrating!! I’m now starting a claim with my credit card company!

Login to Me Too

TT683
Contributor
Contributor

contact UPS. I  starting a complaint/investigation.  as this person has access  to UPS tracking numbers, this is also UPS fraud or the3ft of information.   maybe someone will answer the phones there.   how does BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY like PayPal  , NOT HAVE A SINGLE PRSON answering phone calls.  Every other company is routing their calls to representatives at  their homes, basic technology.  Pay pal needs to get ther sh__ together . 

Login to Me Too

Ginger1428
Contributor
Contributor

I finally kept sending pictures of proof through the message app. I was only able to get proof of one of my orders that UPS had a different name and address with my name as well. I called about the other claim and was told by UPS that they couldn’t give me info about something that had been delivered to another’s address when my name was not on the form. They told me to contact the seller to let him know the address didn’t match- as if you can get a hold of him. Anyways keep trying. Screenshot all your proof and go through the message app. Trying to submit proof when I did my dispute claim didn’t work. It wouldn’t upload my documents. Hopefully my case might get resolved. Fingers crossed. Good luck!

Login to Me Too

Bestyy

This is my story. Ordered from this person U p s Tracking number shows came here but no one I know signed for it!!! Sent from Oregon on 3/16. Paid for it on 3/6. I have tracking number and infor all way to me including who signed for it. Turns out to be no one we know. Time and date of UPS delivery is docu w UPS. BAFFLING !!!!

Login to Me Too

Bestyy

Same exact story. Other than sending $$ to family I’ll never use PayPal again.

Login to Me Too

Kiki2020
Contributor
Contributor
Any luck with your case? I am currently disputing my case as it was denied twice. I don't understand how we all have the same exact thing happen to all of us in exactly the same way and PayPal will not issue us a refund and are siding with the scammer!
Login to Me Too

bellah_24
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @TT683 thank you for reaching out to PayPal Community Forum. I know how frustrating it was to be scammed.I've been there for so many times. But,we're here to help. Alright! I've been working on with this kind of issue complaining the same seller named Nguyen <removed>. If your case has been denied yet you never received the item, please contact us directly. As much as I would love to check your case for you,I have limited access at this time. I suggest please contact us through our chat support channel by accessing the  Message Center page of your PayPal account. Look for the Chat support option and you will get to interact with our customer service. Please provide the case id number of the claim that you have previously filed or the transaction ID number. If it's proven that there was a fraud trend,we'll refund the payment automatically. Also,please note that customer service may ask you to provide a proof from UPS that will confirm undelivered to your shipping address. Once,they have that document they can file an appeal for you. You can ask the customer service first to check if there's a fraud trend since a lot of people were scammed by the same seller. Once,verified or confirmed no more information will be obtained from you. If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. Stay safe and take care.

Login to Me Too

TT683
Contributor
Contributor

I went on paypal chat messenger.  I have opened a new dispute.

I contacted UPS, they released the information of the bogus tracking number to me,  only cause I knew the receiving address of the package, which was our local pakmail.   @bellah_24    please help.  by reporting   Nguyen <removed> to the PayPal Fraud department.   

bellah_24   please reach out to the other in PayPal Community forum with same issue (names below).    u can just search Nguyen Duy Toan, and you will see everybody in same situation as me.  but some haven't secured information from UPS, due to privacy restrictions.  UPS requires you provide them with the receiving address, I was lucky cause I knew it went to pakmail in my town.  but others cant get the information so easily.  why doesn't PayPal ask Nguyen <removed>, for the shipping info, if he sent the package, he has access to the the data.  he can provide documentation from UPS with sender and receiver address... right?  why  are you (PayPal) putting the burden of proof on the victim, when seller/criminal should be able to provide you with the info much more easily.  but this guy is a slime ball.  if he does provide info....  PayPal should than contact UPS, to verify it, as he could easily draft phony documents.   I feel like ive done 100% oof the investigation in the process, with no effort Put in what so ever by PayPal.  thats ridiculous!

here is a list of those people PayPal has helped,  Nguyen <removed>, steal money from.   this our their PayPal Community names/handles.  SEE ;I did all the work for you again..........

@Ginger1428 

@MarcoHS 

@Scammed2995 

@Ripped-OFF-13

@juliesNP

@freddylaura

@worrycroft

@Rjp33

@neicy62

@matrob

@Activitygal

@firedoc124

@seeramzan

@Hctra1179

@WatchOut1

@mrscarrey

@Chris_1101

@DRfrn

@Hollywalla

@pentoyu

@RandiGellis

@almalorena79

@BSTECH

@Sbra

@rfung26

@guinea696903

@JH52

@rikkiana

@cdmis12

@MMH79

@N3853L

@goqkfkrl1

@DQW

@Daisy1958

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.