Newchu Inc

Lestat65
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Has anyone use Newchu Inc to buy stuff online? I purchased something in 04/2020 and have not received it yet. Anyone with any info on them or had any dealings with them. Regards Lestat65

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

Upset333
Contributor
Contributor
Now I feel better. I thought I was going crazy. I waited 2 months for my dress. Actually I forgot about it. Then I contacted company they gave me a tracking number but it said the package went to SC I live in PA. Contacted them again they were checking on it. So after another 2 weeks I contacted PayPal. But they were given another tracking number but it showed delivered to a zip code still far from me but it was in PA. So PayPal is still investigating.
Login to Me Too

PCFields
New Community Member
I spent $228 with this company. The tracking number shows the package was delivered, but not to my address on the order....But to a totally different address. I have been emailing the company’s customer service and via email they stated they will issue me a refund. Almost two months later still no refund. PayPal is making me jump though fiery hoops if feel just for the to try and get my money back from a company they trusted to do business with. This is totally crazy!
Login to Me Too

Kocharacha60
Contributor
Contributor
I too ordered two dresses From Newchu in May for two Boho dresses for $56.00 and have received nothing. I even reported it to PayPal and they have done nothing to resolve it!! It’s very frustrating because $56.00 is a lot of money during a time my husband is disabled and out the of work. I went through PayPal as I trusted their policy on scammers.
Login to Me Too

Wiltra
New Community Member
Newchu.Inc Big fraud warning, ordered shoes never received PayPal is investigating. Would love to know where there are placed, like to visit them
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.