Newchu Inc.

SC76er
Contributor
Contributor

Hi 

Anyone use Newchu Inc to buy anything online? 

I purchased something in February and have not received it yet.

I opened a case on resolution centre but then received contact from NewChu support promising to resend the product so I allowed the case to expire on Paypal resolution centre.

Anyone with any info on them or had any dealings with them. At the time of purchase I was directed to the site via a reputable site so I didnt look for reviews of NewChu. Lesson learned.

Regards

<edited>

Login to Me Too
172 REPLIES 172

valmach
Contributor
Contributor

Hi 

it is possible that they have several fraudulent online businesses, all operated out of China.. Please follow my threads for links to their sites..  Send a email to  Mr. Dan.Schulman AT Paypal dot Com

Login to Me Too

ErinIJ
Contributor
Contributor
I eventually received only one of two items I ordered via a Facebook ad and not only does it look nothing as advertised, it’s the most disgusting excuse for a garment I’ve ever seen! I paid almost $100AUD for two tops and I wouldn’t pay $1 for the ONE top I received. Now I have to pay for postage to return it in order to get a refund. The address was provided in Chinese characters and when I requested the English translation because ummm - I’m not up with my calligraphy - I received the phonetic translation, with PayPal telling me they won’t understand English in China. Having read this thread, I’m going to go back to PayPal and demand a full refund and let me give the top to an animal shelter for bedding. There’s no guarantee that they will admit to receiving the top, nor that they will acknowledge that only one item was sent.
Login to Me Too

valmach
Contributor
Contributor

Hi sorry to hear mate.. these people are AWFUL. I have the big guns working on the case .. USPS , FTC,  Facebook , Visa, AMEX, Venmo , all the companies that they use to do transactions.. PayPal.. still has not resolved my case.. These people are Criminals. and need to be jailed.. They have ripped off thousands of people.  The Chinese Embassy.. is useless. I urge you to write to anyone in Oz who will listen.. Online Scams like this should be Banned form the internet forever.. Best of Luck mate

Login to Me Too

Ronald35
Contributor
Contributor

I payed US$ 50,87 at 14.4.2020 for some clothes - no delivery and no money back until now : 27.7.2020 - no answer to mails. I activated PayPal conflict solutions and still wait now for answer from them (awaiting : 1.8.2020).

Login to Me Too

valmach
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry for this mate.. Its unfortunate that PayPal has not shutdown this Farce!...My advice.. keep writing , PayPal  .. CS , write to the CEO's offices.. Social Media.. get the word out .. Follow  advice from some of the comments.. If we cannot get satisfaction from NewChu Inc.. perhaps we can help someone else avoid them.. and in the end shut down these Criminals. 

Login to Me Too

Remington2009
New Community Member
I bought 2 pair of boots in April got charged and PayPal can’t find it . Never got product or refund
Login to Me Too

KrijnPhoto
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. Ordered a pair of boots in February and it is August now... Nothing, not even an order confirmation. I have opened a disute. Hope that will work.

Login to Me Too

cortezcountrygi
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal needs to stop letting these frauds happen or people are gonna stop using paypal. I've lost 400.00 because I wasn't protected by PayPal. How do they give a false tracking number and delivery? Don't make sense!
Login to Me Too

SCMP
Contributor
Contributor
Exact same thing happened to me. I should have known better. Newchu is a fraud company. I learned my lesson.
Login to Me Too

ErinIJ
Contributor
Contributor

I had to go to the trouble of returning my dodgy item (only fit for bedding at an shelter), and wai5 for the vendor 5o confirm it’s arrival before I can get my refund. When I asked PayPal support why they let vendors like this use their service, I was told that if they eat enough complaints they will investigate Newchu Inc. Clearly, they mustn’t read the community forums because surely there’s enough evidence here to cut them off or report them to Interpol. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.