Newchu Inc.

SC76er
Contributor
Contributor

Hi 

Anyone use Newchu Inc to buy anything online? 

I purchased something in February and have not received it yet.

I opened a case on resolution centre but then received contact from NewChu support promising to resend the product so I allowed the case to expire on Paypal resolution centre.

Anyone with any info on them or had any dealings with them. At the time of purchase I was directed to the site via a reputable site so I didnt look for reviews of NewChu. Lesson learned.

Regards

<edited>

Login to Me Too
172 REPLIES 172

just-it
Contributor
Contributor

I will track them down and see how I go.  thanks for the info.  Paypal is assisting these people to steal people's money.  I have sent off my documentation to a TV station here in Australia, but dont know if they will use it or not. 

Login to Me Too

valmach
Contributor
Contributor

they also have a Venmo account.. I notified them over the weekend, they responded immediately.. They are investigating. Their Host'  has a website that is non - translatable  to English or any other  language. https://www.cndns.com.  So now way to find out who their officers are.. However we all , know the Chinese when it comes to stealing.. from the world.  Doubtful they would put a stop to it anyway..  btw.. They too  are also paypal and Venmo customers..  This won't be easy.. But I am determined to shut these people down.. or at the very least , get them kicked off PP and Venmo .. I would imagine that they have 100's of websites rat holes that they live in, ripping people off willy nilly around the globe .. You are right.. There are loads of people who have been ripped off by NewChu.. and PP seems to be cahooting with them for one reason or another.. scandalous. .  Keep at it..  All the best  

Login to Me Too

valmach
Contributor
Contributor

Found out that they also use Visa.. to process payments.. Reporting to the company now..  I am on a mission... The Pen is mightier than the sword..  They stole the wrong guy's money.. 

Login to Me Too

just-it
Contributor
Contributor

I though it might be a good idea to also send an email to the Chinese Embassy in the USA (I am in Australia but it doesn't matter) to bombard them with emails as follows:

"re New chew

I wish to place on record that the above company which goes by various other names has fraudulently scammed thousands of people worldwide by taking money and not providing any goods, or to overcome non-delivery of goods, sends an envelop with either a useless piece of paper, plastic or paper clip to the unsuspecting buyer so that New chew Inc can prove that they sent an item with tracking number to the client.  Pay pal.com/Visa/etc are enabling this company by permitting them to carry on receiving stolen money from Pay pal/etc customers.  It seems that Pay pal does not want to stop receiving their commission from New Chew Inc so permits this criminal act to continue.  I don’t expect you to do anything about this matter but it reflects very badly on the perception of how companies doing business in China operate".

If enough people email the embassy perhaps they will take note, so come on everybody start emailing the embassy!  By the way Pay pal no longer permits their name or the name of New chew to be typed on this forum so I have had to separate the names and add a letter onto "chew" (but not in the email to the Chinese Embassy).

Login to Me Too

valmach
Contributor
Contributor

Already Done.. 

HI 

I am writing, because  of a company called NewChu Inc. .located on Mainland China, that has been stealing from hundreds, or more customers,   from around the world., including myself. I have been waiting for a product purchased from them for over 2 months..I recently learned via PayPal , that the same bait and switch scam,  that they used on me, they used on other  PayPal customers. First providing a false tracking number, then  sending 'small packets' to an address in my area, but not to me.. Where as they can claim it was delivered.. Their mistake was thinking, I would do nothing, or simply get my refund from PayPal.. They were very wrong..  So I started digging and learned that this is a truly bad group of criminals. To try and put a stop to them, I have reported them to the  FTC, BBB in the US. I have also raised the alarm with the  card processing companies they use to rip people off, Visa, Discover, Venmo, American Express and PayPal .. their host has a website that is not translatable to english or any language.  I do business in the Middle East and can always check with an Embassy before entering into a relationship with a business. I hope by contacting the Chinese Embassy,  that this proves to be in the same spirit. No one want's their countrymen being stolen from or to be victimised. Thank you for your time.   Below are the sites 

Sincerely Yours,

Login to Me Too

just-it
Contributor
Contributor

I have sent off my documentation to a TV programme in Australia called A Current Affair - dont know whether they will broadcast it or not. 

Login to Me Too

valmach
Contributor
Contributor

Sent an email to the Chinese Embassy in Washington DC..  No country.. of any conscience .. want's their country men or women to be ripped off, by criminals from their country.. It's a poor representation.  http://www.china-embassy.org/eng/

HI 

I am writing, because  of a company called NewChu Inc. .located on Mainland China, that has been stealing from hundreds, or more customers,   from around the world., including myself. I have been waiting for a product purchased from them for over 2 months..I recently learned via PayPal , that the same bait and switch scam,  that they used on me, they used on other  PayPal customers. First providing a false tracking number, then  sending 'small packets' to an address in my area, but not to me.. Where as they can claim it was delivered.. Their mistake was thinking, I would do nothing, or simply get my refund from PayPal.. They were very wrong..  So I started digging and learned that this is a truly bad group of criminals. To try and put a stop to them, I have reported them to the  FTC, BBB in the US. I have also raised the alarm with the  card processing companies they use to rip people off, Visa, Discover, Venmo, American Express and PayPal .. their host has a website that is not translatable to english or any language.  I do business in the Middle East and can always check with an Embassy before entering into a relationship with a business. I hope by contacting the Chinese Embassy,  that this proves to be in the same spirit. No one want's their countrymen being stolen from or to be victimised. Thank you for your time.   Below are the sites 

Sincerely Yours,

Valentino Massimo 
[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]/div>

Host in China

https://www.cndns.com

Faudulent site belonging to NewChu Inc. (one among many) 

www.flipom.com/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener">Flipom Online Store | Affordable Online Shopping

Flipom Online Store | Affordable Online Shopping

Shop the latest fashion chic clothing online, we offer the latest high-quality clothes, dresses, bags, shoes and...

Login to Me Too

Satterley253
Contributor
Contributor
Newchu said they would cancel my order and refund my $124. They didn't. I escalated my claim with Pay Pal but unfortunately, they don't have a record of it and closed my claim! I've learned my lesson! On both fronts....
Login to Me Too

valmach
Contributor
Contributor

I have written and spoke to PayPal CS. My claim is still Open.. If I do not get my money back.. I will go to the CEO's office at PayPal. and lay out the entire case.. Venmo seems to be the only company, with any real concern for it's customers. Why PP , continues to do business with this fraudulent company, is beyond my understanding..  Perhaps they have Chinese investors.. I strongly suggest that everyone who has been ripped off.. Do Not Give Up.. this is what PP wants.. this is what NewChu wants.. The USPS is also investigating the company.. DON'T QUIT.. !   'SHUT THESE CRIMINALS DOWN!' 

Login to Me Too

LMC67
Contributor
Contributor
I placed an order through a Facebook link. The name of the company was not the same. I paid in US dollars, then receive a response that the companies in China. I have a resolution in progress. After many emails, I started the dispute process here. It seems this company is a fraudulent one. What bothers me are the many names that It seems to goes under. Facebook should block them as well. Does anybody recall what the actual company you bought from was?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.