Newchu Inc

Lestat65
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Has anyone use Newchu Inc to buy stuff online? I purchased something in 04/2020 and have not received it yet. Anyone with any info on them or had any dealings with them. Regards Lestat65

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

Mgardarian
Contributor
Contributor
I have been trying to get refund due to item not received. False tracking number and no help from Paypal. They say tracking number shows it was delivered. Not so! Multiple emails to seller with promises of refund that has never happened!!!!
Login to Me Too

Mgardarian
Contributor
Contributor
I spoke with USPS and they are investigating NewChu reusing tracking numbers. Contacted Paypal with this information and told them they should give everyone a refund and close down NewChu due to fraudulent transactions!!! After almost 90 days I received my refund today .
Login to Me Too

Shinningdove
New Community Member
I’m having same problem. What number did you use to get to USPS? Glad you got your refund!
Login to Me Too

Kevin90049
Contributor
Contributor

Had to have the guy who owns our private mailbox go to the postal service and bribe someone to get it. PayPal is the worst, they wanted to believe NEWCHU🤯

Login to Me Too

JC2471
Why PayPal accept to pay this companies like Newchu Inc if they are fraud???
Login to Me Too

Kevin90049
Contributor
Contributor

NEWCHU is using over 50 names  to do business on PayPal, they are fraudulent. They reuse USPS delivery information but even worse, they will send a small package tracked with a piece of plastic in it and claim that they did their job and it was delivered to you, the VICTIM.  
‘I made the mistake of purchasing from a company with a different name I only discovered NEWCHU when my credit card posted it.

PayPal is complicit in this scheme, they ask for USPS documents that are almost impossible to get. I got mine and proved long ago that the item they claim was sent was never delivered to me. I sent them that USPS print out and they took their sweet time it’s been almost 3 months and today after I uploaded the form again, ( this time 6 times in a row ) that the next contact was that they are refunding my money in the next 5 days.

i will never use PayPal again, I will buy from companies that accept my Amex, because I know Alex cares about me. PayPal cares about no one as proved by all the victims of NEWCHU and other shady companies that they allow to use their platform.  Don’t Trust PayPal to be on your side they are not

Login to Me Too

Tzunami
New Community Member

I ordered from a company on FB that said Free Delivery on orders over $$ but in fact the system did not allow multiple items to be ordered so I had to pay delivery on both. One item has been delivered but the second item Transaction ID: 4CL93301VV4710358 is nowhere to be found  -------kinda like any responsible people at Newchu. They are still advertising on FB along with the other entities they use so I am commenting negatively every chance I get. I have also reported their activities to FB who are not  interested either.

Login to Me Too

Kare16
Contributor
Contributor
Oh gosh ... I've been scammed. If I didn't read these comments I would have put it down to Covid. Emailed paypal ... no reply! Help
Login to Me Too

Upset333
Contributor
Contributor
I really did not think I would get a refund. But I finally did. My hope is PayPal will close the Newchu inc. account based on fraud because we trust when we online shop that PayPal is telling us this company can be trusted and to find out it was scam hurts my trust in PayPal. Hope everyone gets a refund.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.