Newchu Inc.

SC76er
Contributor
Contributor

Hi 

Anyone use Newchu Inc to buy anything online? 

I purchased something in February and have not received it yet.

I opened a case on resolution centre but then received contact from NewChu support promising to resend the product so I allowed the case to expire on Paypal resolution centre.

Anyone with any info on them or had any dealings with them. At the time of purchase I was directed to the site via a reputable site so I didnt look for reviews of NewChu. Lesson learned.

Regards

<edited>

Login to Me Too
172 REPLIES 172

hyndmanj
Contributor
Contributor

Purchased 32 rolls of toilet paper from Newch[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] on March 31, 2020. The transaction amount is $79.96.

32 rolls should take up a 16 square ft box. Delivered in a 16" x 16" envelope. This is fraud. Small purse size rolls.

Working through Resolution.

Login to Me Too

LoveFarmer
Contributor
Contributor

They aren't the only ones....NuChu got me for $215.+ and Paypal closed my dispute 105 days early, with NO replies for any of it.  I am also finding that Facebook is heavily advertising for China's companies.  I have checked on a few items I wanted to order and all coming from China.  I am still waiting for clothes from another company and a grill table from another company...all advertised on Facebook.  I'm not ordering anything unless I find out where it's coming from.  NO MORE CHINA PRODUCTS!  On e bay I was going to order a set of workout bunges and I e mailed them and asked them where they would come from, and they said China...I was like...NOPE.

Login to Me Too

LizAH44

I ordered from Newchu in March ....PayPal paid them without delay.....but I never received my order. Only £41.15 but VERY disappointed. Sadly makes me suspicious of similar companies.

Login to Me Too

Jpt2
Contributor
Contributor

I was one of the lucky ones as after several months I did get a refund but had to keep onto them. I have just emailed PayPal to urge them to read the complaints page as there are a lot of unhappy people with Newchu I urge everyone to email them. It won’t let me put their email address so I will try and uses spaces which you won’t do to see if I can advise everyone of their email. First 4 are capitals <removed>

Login to Me Too

Kevin90049
Contributor
Contributor

We have all been scammed by NEWCHU and PayPal together.

when I purchased over 200 dollars worth of product it was a company with a different name appearing to be here in the US with what I needed on hand. Time went by, no contact no response . Escalated it to PayPal, PayPal contacts them. NEWCHU sends PayPal a tracking number says delivered, never got it, then they tell me to get USPS to  put in writing that it was never delivered.  Was finally able to get it from USPS.

i was also able to determine from a friend that the misdirected package, was a small envelope with a random piece of plastic with the tracking number provided to PayPal, PayPal says they must take the NEWCHU information as true.

they have been provided the information and information on contacting me so I can tell them the scam, and nothing, crickets, and now as of yet no resolution  I will never do business with anyone who accepts PayPal 

Login to Me Too

Kevin90049
Contributor
Contributor

Finally after months of dealing with PayPal idiots, I received a refund.  PayPal knows this company is a scam, and continues to allow them to do business with us. PayPal is only here to collect their percentage, and could care less about us.

i will never do business through PayPal again, their protection of its users, all of us, is something they do not care about, and is pretty much non existent.

hope all of you receive refunds but it’s highly unlikely 

Login to Me Too

Matahari1703
Contributor
Contributor

Well, I was really looking forward to my three items of clothing, but newchu failed me dismally. Is there any hope of getting the goods we paid for? I guess not.

Price paid for trusting this shonky company.

Patricia

Login to Me Too

SG131
Contributor
Contributor
I felt the same way. They get you with their cute clothes. Smart crooks..ugg
Login to Me Too

pitts1
Contributor
Contributor

I too purchase shoes for $100 in May and I have not received any shipping notifications from the company. Very disappointing that Paypal would allow this to occur.... To many disputes with the same issue,,

Login to Me Too

Marshall777
Got me too!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.