Newchu Inc.

SC76er
Contributor
Contributor

Hi 

Anyone use Newchu Inc to buy anything online? 

I purchased something in February and have not received it yet.

I opened a case on resolution centre but then received contact from NewChu support promising to resend the product so I allowed the case to expire on Paypal resolution centre.

Anyone with any info on them or had any dealings with them. At the time of purchase I was directed to the site via a reputable site so I didnt look for reviews of NewChu. Lesson learned.

Regards

<edited>

Login to Me Too
172 REPLIES 172

Sebweh
Contributor
Contributor
Dear all please DON'T GIVE UP. PayPal informed me they will finally REFUND my orders. I sent many emails to PayPal and the f...g Newchu inc and kept all pieces of evidence found in internet regarding the organised scam of newchu mofylook .... and threatened PayPal to lodge an official claim through a French and EU court explaining that PayPal was participating to this huge scam organisation. And they announced today they will REFUND my purchase. So insist and do not give up.
Login to Me Too

SG131
Contributor
Contributor
I feel the same. They sent me a tracking number and when I tracked it, it said it was delivered in North Carolina, I live in Kentucky. Such con artists. They never responded to my email.
Login to Me Too

Gatorguy
Contributor
Contributor

Pretty much the same story here. Ordered two pairs of boots first week of January, a month later rec'd a stock reply that the shipping was at the "International shipping center". I replied back asking for a tracking number and nothing. So two weeks later asked again and got the same answer I got before. Shipment was at the "International shipping center" and still no tracking number.

Opened a case with Paypal the first week of March, and in my foolishness thought PayPal would have my back. They gave Newchu two weeks to respond. On day 13 they sent a tracking number. Two weeks later I rec'd one 5"x5" envelope containing one curtain tieback with a value of $1.19. Notified Paypal who gave them another couple of weeks to respond. Now we're well into April. 

Then Paypal makes it into a NEW claim, "Not as described" and gives the seller another couple of weeks. May is beginning with no end in sight. Started a back and forth on-line discussion with Paypal customer service. this took two days because Paypal did not have enough reps to respond in less than several hours. Anyway they eventually agreed that they would resolve this by June 3rd, that they had to at least give the seller one last chance to reply. 

Imagine my surprise to see that on June 6th MY response was required. Why? Because PayPal was giving me 6 days to return that $1.19 curtain tieback at my expense and upload proof with a tracking number and shipper name or the case would be closed in the sellers favor! Seriously?

Well **bleep** them, now it's no longer just about the money. I packaged that tieback, sent it to that Chinese address with a customs tracking number. I fully expect Newchu to say they did not receive it as I strongly suspect the address given to me only in Chinese doesn't actually exist. We'll see what Paypal does and I'll update this.

Login to Me Too

Sebweh
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly the same I ordered shoes received a "hair-scrapper" amounting to about $3 ans PayPal required that I sent it back to a Chinese address written in ideograms. I did it. And I discovered moreover that the bloody sender gave erroneous delivery information with the same EMS China post sending reference LE724591425CN for both items ordered at different times ! Newchu inc is a **bleep** scam company! PayPal either as they go on dealing with newchu

Login to Me Too

Cim_62
Same here for PayPal, they should have some responsibility for scammers that they have received so many complaints about!
Login to Me Too

RuthMills
Contributor
Contributor
Seems to be happening a lot with vendors and PayPal. I keep getting the runaround. Everytime I ask a question, I am referred back to where I started from! My order is for 37.98 and I could spit rust dealing with resolving an order that wasn't the same color or size that I paid for! I thought PayPal was safe!
Login to Me Too

61tommy
Contributor
Contributor

I wasn't sure if they would be useful.  I thought that was a reason to use them. I guess Im not the only one who thought it was safe and smart to do.

Login to Me Too

KatBrooklyn

Newchu = Totally fraudulent company. Too bad the stuff *looks* so cute online. Items prob don't even exist.  I'm trying to get $ back from PayPal via the "fast" email refund email address. Has anyone had luck with that? 

Login to Me Too

just-it
Contributor
Contributor

Good luck with getting money out of Paypal - I have been fighting with them for about a month and all they tell me is that "the item was delivered" - yes it was delivered to someone else with a different name and address.

Login to Me Too

Cranalarlldoda
Contributor
Contributor

My bank made the payment to PayPal of $92 for my purchase. After PayPal refused my dispute I spoke to my bank who did a charge back. I’m so pleased I didn’t lose my money. Maybe this is a route others can use to recoup their money.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.