Newchu Inc.

SC76er
Contributor
Contributor

Hi 

Anyone use Newchu Inc to buy anything online? 

I purchased something in February and have not received it yet.

I opened a case on resolution centre but then received contact from NewChu support promising to resend the product so I allowed the case to expire on Paypal resolution centre.

Anyone with any info on them or had any dealings with them. At the time of purchase I was directed to the site via a reputable site so I didnt look for reviews of NewChu. Lesson learned.

Regards

<edited>

Login to Me Too
172 REPLIES 172

Cranalarlldoda
Contributor
Contributor

Try getting a charge back by your bank, it worked for me.

Login to Me Too

Rome_01
New Community Member
I bought a pair of shoes on June 30th it's been a month and I never received them.
Login to Me Too

David987
New Community Member
Paid almost $70 for two cases of toilet paper, two months later received 20 mini rolls of TP, about 3 whole rolls in total. Such a rip off!!!
Login to Me Too

Lochiel
Contributor
Contributor

I am also waiting for some sort of confirmation email as per other sites of purchase. I purchased 3 pullovers on May 13

what can we do about it?

Login to Me Too

Jpt2
Contributor
Contributor
Lodge a complaint with PayPal and keep onto them for your money back
Login to Me Too

Lochiel
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I did contact PayPal on their chat line. I have 180 days from purchase date to receive the goods then I can get my money back.

Login to Me Too

SG131
Contributor
Contributor
I am posting it on everyone of their ads on Pinterest. The site I ordered from was Flipom, the charge was to Newchu Inc.
Login to Me Too

Jpt2
Contributor
Contributor
I paid in Feb 20 nothing received. Escalated with PayPal 7/4. Newchu has said delivered. Did not. Still open with PayPal but taking their time to return money
Login to Me Too

Lochiel
Contributor
Contributor

I noticed when I first investigated the issue there was a note from that company stating ..'don't make a complaint, just get your money returned now".. do you have a contact address for them? I still don't have any tracking number. Is this stuff coming from China or the US?

Login to Me Too

Mrboesky
I had the same problem and Paypal sided with NewChu. Paypal kept asking me for evidence. I sent them the order number and everything. I never received the boots. It’s ingenuous of Paypal Knowing that it’s a thread of people saying the same thing. I want my money back. Who is more valuable the merchant or your customers that use your service?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.