Newchu Inc.

SC76er
Contributor
Contributor

Hi 

Anyone use Newchu Inc to buy anything online? 

I purchased something in February and have not received it yet.

I opened a case on resolution centre but then received contact from NewChu support promising to resend the product so I allowed the case to expire on Paypal resolution centre.

Anyone with any info on them or had any dealings with them. At the time of purchase I was directed to the site via a reputable site so I didnt look for reviews of NewChu. Lesson learned.

Regards

<edited>

Login to Me Too
172 REPLIES 172

bucktwo
New Community Member

ordered boots on April 4th ... received confirmation of order then nothing 

Login to Me Too

billchiechi

yes me too, i oredred some boots over a month ago and never got them

Login to Me Too

Sebweh
Contributor
Contributor
Newchu inc is a huge scam such as myfolook annafile callabuy these Chinese scam. Never order anything through newchu inc. They never send the ordered items or send another item cheaper such as what they call a "hair-scrapper" $ 2.00. I ordered a pain of $50 shoes and newchu sent this bloody "hair scrapper" PayPal does not want to understand and newchu inc confirmed to PayPal that the item has been delivered but it is a wrong one. I hope Newchu will be blocked one day. But in the meantime they get money from a lot of naive customers. Chinese mafia !
Login to Me Too

Rgls13
Contributor
Contributor
I proved to PayPal Amber. Bob and Kleny with email from the post office i did not get my order. They authorized refund. Now 7 days later, i inquire, they want me to start over again. Complete circle jerk.......organized fraud!!!!! Its like Amber et al do not exist.......wtf ...they refuse to read the file......
Login to Me Too

SG131
Contributor
Contributor
They go under different names as well. The site I ordered from was Flipom. I found it on Pinterest. They got me, I am posting on every advertisement that they are a scam. Spread the word that they are scams.
Login to Me Too

mtimmerman
New Community Member

I ordered some boots from them on 2/29/20 and I have received nothing. I have e-mailed them as well and have heard nothing. this could be my worst online experience ever. 

Login to Me Too

Momma1bear1
New Community Member

Yes, and I'm so thankful I ran across this thread, because my bank will look at it an provide provisional credit while dealing with Newchu and Paypal. I ordered a month ago, and received no shipment notification, which started my search for answers, landing here. What a scam! 

Login to Me Too

Cim_62
Yes, same problem here except it has not been as long. I ordered through Mofylook but my PayPal payment is to Newchu. Just another warning, something ordered from a company may be a front for another.
Login to Me Too

5ohFord
Contributor
Contributor
I'm having the same issues, bought $54.99 worth of toilet paper from mofylook on March 29. I first got a bogus DHL tracking number, emailed newchu on 4/30 and they gave me a China post tracking. Come to find out chinapost says my package was delivered to Illinois!? I live in Arizona. Newchu promised me a refund, and are now ignoring my emails. PayPal keeps pushing out the resolution date.... PayPal, do the responsible thing and ban Newchu and refund your clients!
Login to Me Too

WINTERMUTE2391
New Community Member

This sucks. I have used my PayPal maybe one other time in the last decade. I only used it because I thought the site looked weird, and I though PayPal was 100% safe and promised. It is awful to read these replies and realize I'm never getting my $150 back. I will never use PayPal again - what is the point? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.