Newchu Inc.

SC76er
Contributor
Contributor

Hi 

Anyone use Newchu Inc to buy anything online? 

I purchased something in February and have not received it yet.

I opened a case on resolution centre but then received contact from NewChu support promising to resend the product so I allowed the case to expire on Paypal resolution centre.

Anyone with any info on them or had any dealings with them. At the time of purchase I was directed to the site via a reputable site so I didnt look for reviews of NewChu. Lesson learned.

Regards

<edited>

Login to Me Too
172 REPLIES 172

josephfryzer1
Contributor
Contributor

I spent over 200USD and no product or reply! They need to close these people down!

Login to Me Too

valmach
Contributor
Contributor

I have contacted every card company & merchant that they have associated themselves with. Including the Chinese Embassy, FTC  and BBB.. Not one of these organisations have done anything to put a stop to these people.  Why PayPal has done nothing to investigate this FRAUD is beyond me.. Warn everyone you know .. to Never Ever do business with these Chinese Criminals. Their ISP is in Chinese and cannot be converted to any other language. 

They have several names.. Even the 'Is this Site Safe' has not reported them.  Someone is protecting these people .. 

Login to Me Too

abrought0271
Contributor
Contributor

Ive the exact same problem - Ordered clothes $200 worth in April, was given a dispatch reference by Newchu in May but it never came.  I went to Auspost and they confirmed details of the delivery address attached to the dispatch reference that Newchu gave me so I tried to get a refund through them directly.  I got no where with them so put a dispute in with PayPal and quite frankly they were crap!! No Customer Service, no value to facts and now they have closed my case stating that the dispatch reference is all they need - Paypal NEVER asked Auspost for details.  I am never using Paypal again and will only buy products originating from Australia.  We are just selling to get money through Paypal and then we are closing up our account.  I think Paypal are equally swindlers ....... shame on Paypal!!!

Login to Me Too

Jpt2
Contributor
Contributor
Have you received money back from PayPal at all. I am still waiting
Login to Me Too

qualitytiler01
New Community Member
Exactly the same with me. Don’t buy from this scammer. Not impressed with PayPal either. So much for safe spending
Login to Me Too

Rgls13
Contributor
Contributor
So true, PayPal did zero investigation, if they had they would have found all their info is fake. Email, returned no such address, phone number in Montana......chinese tracking information in USA?????? Ripped off with the help of PayPal.....yes so much for protection.....
Login to Me Too

Jpt2
Contributor
Contributor
I am really sorry you didn’t get the response you deserved. I fortunately got reimbursed two days ago. I had to keep onto them on their chat line. I said they should ban Newchu and not pay them anymore money. That many people are complaining about them. They have given me an email address to complain too. This site will not let me share their email. I will take screen shots and email copies to them. They need to check their complaints board here and fix these matters
Login to Me Too

Rgls13
Contributor
Contributor
I light of all these complaints PayPal needs to cease dealings with these people. PayPal needs to investigate all past cases they closed based on their lies and false information. Again PayPal believed Chinese tracking information for a product shipped is USA.........complicity in believing and further allowing such fraud.
Login to Me Too

al_c9

yes please!  could you screen shot the numbers and sent to me?  this company is ridiculous.  many thanks! 

Login to Me Too

billchiechi

i am done with paypal. there going to let them get away with it too, and nobody will get there money back

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.