Newchu Inc.

SC76er
Contributor
Contributor

Hi 

Anyone use Newchu Inc to buy anything online? 

I purchased something in February and have not received it yet.

I opened a case on resolution centre but then received contact from NewChu support promising to resend the product so I allowed the case to expire on Paypal resolution centre.

Anyone with any info on them or had any dealings with them. At the time of purchase I was directed to the site via a reputable site so I didnt look for reviews of NewChu. Lesson learned.

Regards

<edited>

Login to Me Too
172 REPLIES 172

Matahari1703
Contributor
Contributor

How do you get in touch with Newchu? I have never seen an email.

Login to Me Too

Jpt2
Contributor
Contributor
Good news I heard from PayPal today that they will be reimbursing my account. This has taken nearly two months from escalating the claim. Don’t give up
Login to Me Too

VintageNurse

I also bought something from Newchu on April 1; a 3 pack of brand name Clorox disinfecting wipes.  A month later, no product, and the photo showing the item mysteriously no longer showed brand name Clorox.  I opened a dispute with Paypal April 18 and nothing has happened since.  The company sent me an email saying the product shipped via China Post, but the tracking was bogus.  Now, June 2nd, still no product and no refund.  I'm super frustrated that PayPal hasn't shut this down and that they've dragged their feet on a  refund.

Login to Me Too

Jpt2
Contributor
Contributor
I started messaging PayPal centre every day on their disputes site. Their page clearly promotes if goods not received or are not what’s advertised they will get your money back which I kept pointing out. I have been reimbursed now and they sent me an email address as I said many were complaining about Newchu and they should ban all monies going to these people. I have to email with all the other peoples email they gave me. Best of luck. They block me from giving u the email address
Login to Me Too

Type97
Contributor
Contributor
Was ripped off as well. Flipom.com on Pinterest shows great items, looks legit, says its PayPal approves. Never received shoes I ordered and company never gets back to me. Looked online and saw it was a scam out of China.
Login to Me Too

LoveFarmer
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly, I e mailed NewChu 11 times and fake tracking numbers each time, and then a fake shipping company.  Then BS answers, and after opening my cases, Paypal closes them even though I had 105 days left on the dispute!  On top of that, I closed one of my 2 bank accounts on Paypal and couldn't close the 2nd one because Paypal won't let me!!!  No real answers, just computerized.  This is sickening.  Out $215.00!  Please, if anyone is getting through to Paypal, let me know how you are doing it cause they are ignoring me.

Login to Me Too

Rgls13
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered in January. No delivery. Protested to PayPal. Newchu gave them some fake Chinese tracking number for alleged delivery. Nothing American. Their listed phone is fake, Montana exchange. Newchu does not respond except with this fake info. Paypal did nothing, send request and believed a scam company. Never buy Chinese again and will probably not use PayPal either. Poor customer protection from Scam Company.....
Login to Me Too

Type97
Contributor
Contributor
I’m with you on that. Have seen several China scams. No more Chinese if I can go elsewhere. If PayPal does help then I’m switch from PayPal. Bummer.
Login to Me Too

Rgls13
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal why did you accept their bogus Chinese tracking number? When their email is bogus, their phone is bogus. They are a criminal enterprise you subsidize........you need to take an investigative 2nd look at my case...ive been ripped of by Newchu and ignored by you!!!!!! Fraud.........
Login to Me Too

LoveFarmer
Contributor
Contributor

I'm about to dump Paypal.  I can get ripped off without their help!  I ordered 2 robo floor cleaners from NuChu and nothing.  Sent countless e mails.  Opened 2 cases and Paypal had a notification on here to send an e mail to receive a refund instead of escalating the complaint.  Did that and it came back as no such email addy.  Then today I receive notice that Paypal closed both cases but they sure didn't bother to find out where my $200.-- went!!!  NOT ONE SENTENCE explaining what they did for me the customer!  Ya, I'm real disgusted with PAYPAL!  Wondering what their cut is from NuChu, and especially after seeing how many people this company is ripping off through Paypal.  And, all the different items they are selling.  I hope PAYPAL goes broke for their lack of care of the customers.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.