cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newchu Inc.

Highlighted

Re: Newchu Inc.

I had the exact same experience! After being told to keep the item, now I'm being told to ship it back to receive a refund...
Highlighted
Contributor

Newchu are organised crooks. They only respond if you use PayPal as a word in you correspondence. Then they promise to resend but don't. They have a strategy to get past 180 days so that then there is no refund from PayPal.

Highlighted
Contributor

Thank you. I feel paypal just stretching it out. I am keeping onto them

Highlighted
Contributor

PayPal has refunded me the money from Newchu.

Highlighted
Contributor

How did you manage to get them to do that?  SO far, they have only sent me computer generated answers and none of them helpful!

Highlighted
Contributor

Good news I heard from PayPal today that they will be reimbursing my account. This has taken nearly two months from escalating the claim. Don’t give up
Highlighted

I also bought something from Newchu on April 1; a 3 pack of brand name Clorox disinfecting wipes.  A month later, no product, and the photo showing the item mysteriously no longer showed brand name Clorox.  I opened a dispute with Paypal April 18 and nothing has happened since.  The company sent me an email saying the product shipped via China Post, but the tracking was bogus.  Now, June 2nd, still no product and no refund.  I'm super frustrated that PayPal hasn't shut this down and that they've dragged their feet on a  refund.

Highlighted
Contributor

I started messaging PayPal centre every day on their disputes site. Their page clearly promotes if goods not received or are not what’s advertised they will get your money back which I kept pointing out. I have been reimbursed now and they sent me an email address as I said many were complaining about Newchu and they should ban all monies going to these people. I have to email with all the other peoples email they gave me. Best of luck. They block me from giving u the email address
Highlighted
Contributor

Exactly, I e mailed NewChu 11 times and fake tracking numbers each time, and then a fake shipping company.  Then BS answers, and after opening my cases, Paypal closes them even though I had 105 days left on the dispute!  On top of that, I closed one of my 2 bank accounts on Paypal and couldn't close the 2nd one because Paypal won't let me!!!  No real answers, just computerized.  This is sickening.  Out $215.00!  Please, if anyone is getting through to Paypal, let me know how you are doing it cause they are ignoring me.

Highlighted
Contributor

Ordered in January. No delivery. Protested to PayPal. Newchu gave them some fake Chinese tracking number for alleged delivery. Nothing American. Their listed phone is fake, Montana exchange. Newchu does not respond except with this fake info. Paypal did nothing, send request and believed a scam company. Never buy Chinese again and will probably not use PayPal either. Poor customer protection from Scam Company.....