Newchu Inc.

SC76er
Contributor
Contributor

Hi 

Anyone use Newchu Inc to buy anything online? 

I purchased something in February and have not received it yet.

I opened a case on resolution centre but then received contact from NewChu support promising to resend the product so I allowed the case to expire on Paypal resolution centre.

Anyone with any info on them or had any dealings with them. At the time of purchase I was directed to the site via a reputable site so I didnt look for reviews of NewChu. Lesson learned.

Regards

<edited>

Login to Me Too
172 REPLIES 172

Jpt2
Contributor
Contributor
I am still waiting
Login to Me Too

LordPizzle
Contributor
Contributor

A total scam. I stupidly bought a pair of boots from them (shouldn't purchase anything whilst hung over...) and they sent me some mystery piece of plastic weeks later. I have a dispute against them that I'm rigorously pursuing and have requested that PayPal revoke their use of the service as they're engaged in fraud.

Do NOT purchase anything from them or from any online store associated with them, including www.mofylook.com.

Login to Me Too

nonours

moi j ai commander le 27 mai pour une paire de botte , donc je dois m attendre a rien sa veut dire et que jme suis faite avoir ,les autres achats paypal arrète pas de m envoyer des courriels pour leu

rs suivie mais pas pour newchu inc

Login to Me Too

Frankdtank
I had the exact same experience! After being told to keep the item, now I'm being told to ship it back to receive a refund...
Login to Me Too

dant3
Contributor
Contributor

Newchu are organised crooks. They only respond if you use PayPal as a word in you correspondence. Then they promise to resend but don't. They have a strategy to get past 180 days so that then there is no refund from PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Jpt2
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you. I feel paypal just stretching it out. I am keeping onto them

Login to Me Too

dant3
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal has refunded me the money from Newchu.

Login to Me Too

LoveFarmer
Contributor
Contributor

How did you manage to get them to do that?  SO far, they have only sent me computer generated answers and none of them helpful!

Login to Me Too

Matahari1703
Contributor
Contributor

Go to the Paypal Resolution and Disputes Centre at https://www.paypal.com/resolutioncenter/

Login to Me Too

dant3
Contributor
Contributor

Have you registered a dispute with PayPal. Then respond to every message from PayPal to keep the dispute active. You only have 180 days from date of placing the order.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.