cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newchu Inc.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Newchu Inc.

I am also waiting for some sort of confirmation email as per other sites of purchase. I purchased 3 pullovers on May 13

what can we do about it?

Highlighted
Contributor

Lodge a complaint with PayPal and keep onto them for your money back
Highlighted
Contributor

Yes I did contact PayPal on their chat line. I have 180 days from purchase date to receive the goods then I can get my money back.

Highlighted
Contributor

I am posting it on everyone of their ads on Pinterest. The site I ordered from was Flipom, the charge was to Newchu Inc.
Highlighted
Contributor

I paid in Feb 20 nothing received. Escalated with PayPal 7/4. Newchu has said delivered. Did not. Still open with PayPal but taking their time to return money
Highlighted
Contributor

I noticed when I first investigated the issue there was a note from that company stating ..'don't make a complaint, just get your money returned now".. do you have a contact address for them? I still don't have any tracking number. Is this stuff coming from China or the US?

Highlighted

I had the same problem and Paypal sided with NewChu. Paypal kept asking me for evidence. I sent them the order number and everything. I never received the boots. It’s ingenuous of Paypal Knowing that it’s a thread of people saying the same thing. I want my money back. Who is more valuable the merchant or your customers that use your service?
Highlighted
Contributor

I am still waiting
Highlighted
Contributor

A total scam. I stupidly bought a pair of boots from them (shouldn't purchase anything whilst hung over...) and they sent me some mystery piece of plastic weeks later. I have a dispute against them that I'm rigorously pursuing and have requested that PayPal revoke their use of the service as they're engaged in fraud.

Do NOT purchase anything from them or from any online store associated with them, including www.mofylook.com.

Highlighted

moi j ai commander le 27 mai pour une paire de botte , donc je dois m attendre a rien sa veut dire et que jme suis faite avoir ,les autres achats paypal arrète pas de m envoyer des courriels pour leu

rs suivie mais pas pour newchu inc