Newchu Inc.

SC76er
Contributor
Contributor

Hi 

Anyone use Newchu Inc to buy anything online? 

I purchased something in February and have not received it yet.

I opened a case on resolution centre but then received contact from NewChu support promising to resend the product so I allowed the case to expire on Paypal resolution centre.

Anyone with any info on them or had any dealings with them. At the time of purchase I was directed to the site via a reputable site so I didnt look for reviews of NewChu. Lesson learned.

Regards

<edited>

Login to Me Too
172 REPLIES 172

Ashes333
New Community Member
Yep😑 I had the same exact thing happen to me.. thank God it was a small purchase. Under 20 bux.. But that's probably why they are able to get away with it in the first place.
Login to Me Too

Sv1963
New Community Member

I buy a pair of shoes and I not receive yet that was in may 11

Login to Me Too

EssentialThings
Contributor
Contributor

THEY'RE CROOKS! I've been waiting >50 days for an item I paid over $32. for back in May! NEVER RECEIVED!  Even if it's from China, 30 days is enough time to deliver. Now with COVID-19...PayPal is doing nothing to return my funds! I'm done buying from foreign sellers...lots of scams out of Asia these days!

Login to Me Too

Not2Good

Totally agree I too have been waiting a long time and request PayPal to help using their resolution Center, a waist of time , more delays without living up to the commitment that the problem would be resolved by Aug 23 they have had two extensions so far.

will never by from this company again, crooks

Login to Me Too

Rice
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve been waiting since March and I paid 90.00
Login to Me Too

Vstinnitt
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased a dress on may 11-20 still hVent received itthey promised to resendso I waited more and still nothing.i wish there was customer service number.plshelo if u can
Login to Me Too

Susan_Cl70
Is there nothing we can do? The lady keeps telling me that I will get a refund. It's been I think 2 weeks. My order was 4/3. And over 40$
Login to Me Too

Not2Good

I too have had the same problem , there support staff are the best trained group for avoiding answers or resolving customer problems. PayPal is not much better they are masters at delaying as well.

Login to Me Too

JH-Toronto
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered near end of February and now they are just ignoring.

PAYPAL perhaps if you read these, this company needs to be blocked. Their scam reflects equally bad on you.
These people need to be blocked to prevent further theft.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.