cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to community. Storm Media Limited or Little Playland appear to be the scammers

New to community. Storm Media Limited or Little Playland appear to be the scammers

Dear Community.....
I can't use this product due to personal medical issues and I can’t use the tips on my own brows which were permanently tattooed. Because of this, I unsubscribed to their constant email ads. But they continue to send them. This product had no invoice and I would like to return them. PPAL.png
I can't use this product due to personal medical issues and I can’t use the tips on my own brows which were permanently tattooed. Because of this, I unsubscribed to their constant email ads. But they continue to send them. This product had no invoice and I would like to return them. I appreciate your understanding and hope you will issue a refund. I did not have a usps address for you so I used email.. I did not have a usps address for you so I used email. My user name is Miser.

2 REPLIES
Volunteer Advisor

Re: New to community. Storm Media Limited or Little Playland appear to be the scammers

@Miser

Contact the seller.

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.
New Community Member

Re: New to community. Storm Media Limited or Little Playland appear to be the scammers

Happened to me too! Open case with PayPal. Still have no product or money!