Never received order and case denied?

Mdcarroll
Contributor
Contributor

I finally opened a case with paypals resolution center after seller would never confirm shipment of my order (I think it was 5-6 weeks after i ordered along with three emails to seller asking for shipping confirmation). I just received an email from PayPal that my case was denied because seller showed PayPal tracking info that shows my order was delivered. My order most certainly was not delivered and i never received any confirmation of shipping much less tracking info from seller, before or after I opened a claim. Seller is not responding to me. My email correspondence with them prior to opening a case gave me the vibe they were shady. It’s a company in China that sold me some boots for $40. I feel like this is a scam but am confused how to proceed??? I wish PayPal would give me the tracking info so i could follow up on it. Has anyone dealt with this before??

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mdcarroll 

Quite a handful of reports about this happening. Need to get the tracking number somehow from PayPal so you can follow up with the post office and verify if its fake or not.

To contact customer service:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US or other contact options.

Call early, during business hours, west coast time to try to get a US rep. 

Or contact via social media:

Facebook (US): https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter (US): @AskPayPal 

Please shop at merchants you know are reputable instead of roaming the net for deals. Do research on merchants/sites before buying. If you find no info, best to shop somewhere else.

The online shopping environment these days do not lend itself to allow one to freely shop. Not all shops are created to do serious, proper business. Out to pull stunts on unsuspecting shoppers. And you kinda wonder what their angle is...to just be to out grifting or making social commentary as if the whole thing is a joke on consumerism or this system, causing chaos. Smh.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Mdcarroll
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for feedback. Ill try customer service. Sounds like I’m Probably out my $40. Lesson learned.
Login to Me Too

DTW1
New Community Member

I bought a blanket from Lulusday (China) and never received my blanket.  I tried to contact the seller and they sent me tracking information which stated the item had been delivered.  I never received it.  It did in fact receive a cheap child's raincoat which had no receipt or information of where it had come from.  I told Paypal this and they said they had closed the dispute because they had a tracking number.  I told them what I had received (even though the dates did not match up) and they then told me to return the item (at my expense) and I would receive a refund.  

I have since been looking on Trustpilot and there are loads of people who have been scammed by this same company and Paypal are just telling them the same as they told me - to return the items at their own expense.  Obviously if there is a problem with this company surely then Paypal should stop authorising payments to them???

Login to Me Too

Nancydem1
Contributor
Contributor
I'm out $4000! Denied? Based on what? This is crazy. What do I do?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.