Never received my purchase

LAW888
Contributor
Contributor
I placed an order with Zest ads Limited in January for "buy 2 pair of Pro X earphones, and get 1 free". I have not received them yet and it's April! I started a claim a few weeks after placing my order and PayPal has not helped me yet. Zest Ads Limited has stated they shipped them out in February. Why isn't Paypal refunding my $199.95? Anyone else dealing with thus company or Paypal not helping you? This is why I set up with Paypal because I thought they protected us from scammers? Is Paypal one too? Maybe they get half of the scammers money they get from us?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

WarrenPink
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello @LAW888

Hope you're doing well! 

In the event that you filed a dispute for "item not receive" , we will hold the funds on the Seller's account until they provided a valid tracking, once a tracking number is provided, we will endorse and validate the tracking number to the shipping company. If it's valid then we will close the case in Seller's favor. If you have an appeal with the decision, please reach out with the shippinh company. Provise thw tracking to them ans you need to secure a document that will confirm that the tracking was never delivered to your address. After that, you may contact customer service so we can appeal the case for you. We apologize for this incovenience as we can only reverse the payment once you have the document that will contradict the initial statement and docs provided by the shipping company. Hope this helps! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.