Never ending dispute?

Yangus
Contributor
Contributor

Hi!

I had to return an item that arrived damaged, item was sent as soon as i got the message from Paypal saying to do so.

The day 24th of March item was shipped and i upload tracking number and pic of the receipt on the case.

Paypal said that i would have received the refund as soon as the item was in seller's hands again.

Item arrived 6th of april and since then the estimate date on Paypal keep changing, went from 9 april to 11 then 13 and now 16.

What do i do? I cant find a way to contact paypal to show them that the item has arrived a week ago and im still waiting for the refund

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Yangus 

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Yangus
Contributor
Contributor

Nobody? 😞

Login to Me Too

cowwboy57
New Community Member

@Yangus please what can i do to access my funds after the 180 days elapsed. i've been stucked here now for almost 3 months now 

Login to Me Too

Morocco43
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal sucks. They told me the same thing 180 days. It's been 9 months right now. Good luck
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Yangus 

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Yangus
Contributor
Contributor

It's crazy how i got the refund for that dispute literally 1 minute after you replied! Thank you so much for your reply tho

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.