Never Received Mystery

smnthaaa
New Community Member

Hello!

In December I purchased a vinyl record from a highly rated seller that was never delivered.

The delivery was estimated to be December 21, that was delayed each day probably because of the holidays. For New Year's I was out of town but got a notification on Jan. 4 that the item was delivered. When I got back home, it was not there. I went on my eBay account to report the missing delivery but there is nothing listed in my purchase history. All of the eBay confirmations for purchase, shipping and delivery were connected to the email on my eBay account. I only have one account with eBay.

I've contacted the seller via email and have not heard back!

Help! 😞

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

victorlao90401
New Community Member

me too my is a little different 1 had 2 issues 1 never received  con tract ups ups said don't have enough evident delivered

but paypal had make decision to close the case shut down every way to contract to communicate leaved email never get an answer because it say delivered second the seller intentionally send something to different address and said delivered I had evident from usps but paypal close the case again and shut down contract never answer email need help

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.