Nest Online Store

Temp20201201p
New Community Member

I ordered several Nest items at following Store: https://googlenest.proenet.space/

After checking my PayPal account I saw the money went to China. The payment was received within minutes and I was not able to cancel it. the web page looks legit, however the email addresses are outlook. I reaching out to the seller email but I do no t have a hope they will refund me the amount. the phone number went straight to voicemail. 

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JayDee90 

@Temp20201201p 

@Penny65 

@pzukowski 

Its another of these...........

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

redmarkevents
New Community Member
Paypal give me the same reply... They are completely blind or don't want to help us
Login to Me Too

DesertHiker1
Contributor
Contributor

Please keep complaining.  Submit as many complaints about them as possible.  They scammed me too.  File a complaint with FTC.  Keep sending messages to PayPal, as they are ignoring the problem.  

Login to Me Too

DeeC300
Contributor
Contributor
SAME EXACT THING IM DONE WITH PAYPAL AFTER THIS ONE. AND I HAVE HAD THIS ACCOUNT 8 YEARS
Login to Me Too

redmarkevents
New Community Member
I did the same thing Now new address is http://nestshop.nstepress.com/
Login to Me Too

socal1
New Community Member

This is garbage.  They just denied my claim.  I'm appealing, but if that fails, I'll be filing something for sure.  This is such a violation of the way these guys brand themselves.

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/paypal-safety-and-security

Login to Me Too

DesertHiker1
Contributor
Contributor

I am going through the same thing.  Paypal won't even answer my questions.  I have filed with credit card and this vendor is getting safe harbor by PayPal and using laws to hide there criminal activity.  Keep complaining.  Send complaints to FTC, file as many complaints about merchant and PayPal as possible.  PayPal knows what is going on, and is not holding the merchant accountable, nor are they shutting them down.  This scam just keeps mocing from website to another.  Don't take this lying down!  Paypal is ignoring my questions about how to file formal complaint, how to file complaint about violations of acceptable use, and you can't get anyone on the phone.  They just keep slogging there cut and paste answers via messages.  PayPal must have 100s of complaints about this but yet doing nothing.  They need to revise there policies and take this fraud seriously but nope, they just keep letting them get away with it. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.