Negative Balance

Rishi95850
Contributor
Contributor
So some time ago my someone who bought a digital good from me opened up a refund case and due to the fact that I had withdrawn all the money from my PayPal to my bank, it put me to -£46, it’s been a while but some time ago the case was closed in my favour and I expected to get a refund, I did, however not for the full amount, I still had -£11.47 after the refund, I’ve tried to contact PayPal multiple times but to no success, and then recently I’ve been getting calls and letters from Wescot, my first reaction was I can’t be bothered to deal with the hassle, so I transferred £11.47 from my bank to PayPal, (which should be transferred there by December 3rd, however one thing I did notice is that Wescot were asking for £13.48 instead of £11.47, the next day I got another letter from Wescot asking again, so now I decided to pay them aswell, so what, I’ve now had to pay 2 debts of which I felt like I didn’t even owe?
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.