Need urgent help resolving India account limitation.

dpkm95
New Community Member

I moved to US and continued to use my PayPal India account by mistake, it got locked. I created new account on another mail for using Xoom service which is also locked now because of limitation on India account. US Customer care agent asked me to first resolve the limitation on India account. I tried to follow smart help - 2. Go to Account Limitations is not showing up on my Resolution Center. I tried calling India customer care number +[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]/strong> no one is responding. I'm not able to find paypal help email id online. Screen Shot 2021-06-21 at 9.23.34 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-06-21 at 9.13.23 PM.pngCan someone please help me?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @dpkm95

Welcome to the PayPal Community! 

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble resolving the limitation. You can most commonly find the steps within your Resolution Center or Customer Identification Portal. If there aren't any steps showing in either spot, I recommend contacting Customer Support by selecting 'Contact' at the bottom of any page. Support is also available through Facebook Private Message or Twitter Direct Message.

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.