Need to speak to a real life person urgently

CSUZI
Contributor
Contributor
I have been trying to sort out limitations on my account for at least 10 days now with no joy. No one seems to be able to help or care. Customer service is abominable really. No one answering phones, calling me back. Feel totally disregarded and haven’t been able to access my money, and left with no money at this time of year. How can I get someone to call me or escalate to someone who can call me back to sort it out?
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@CSUZI 

Please note that PayPal general customer service cannot not lift account limitations over the phone.

You'll need to keep contacting PayPal until you are able to speak with an agent to put a support ticket through to their back office that deals with limitations. Try to call early and during local business hours.

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US or other contact options.

Or contact via social media:

Facebook (UK): https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK

Twitter (UK): @paypalUK 

Facebook (US): https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter (US): @AskPayPal 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

CSUZI
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for your reply. No one is answering this when I go through the options. I have been trying believe me. I have sent screenshots of the issue to several of PayPal’s contact channels and was speaking to a member of the team who knows what the issue is and how urgently I need it sorted. I can’t believe that he couldn’t have sent the info to someone who can actually resolve it for me or just give me a quick call to sort. I am so stressed out about this and need access to my money to live and have worked hard to earn it. Do I need to take legal action or what can I do? PayPal staff couldn’t care less.
Login to Me Too

CSUZI
Contributor
Contributor
I have sent information via twitter/Facebook also fobbed off and useless. These agents have apparently passed on my details to an account speciality on Tuesday apparently and no one has got back to me and it’s now Friday. Totally unacceptable. This wouldn’t happen with a bank and Paypal are holding my money like a bank.
Login to Me Too

RGeraldi
New Community Member

That help in the bottom of the page does't help at all, worst customer service ever 

Login to Me Too

DPT09
Contributor
Contributor

Try this phone number. There will be always a person to talk to at the end of the prompts[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]/p>

Good luck. It's been a sour journey to me as well. 

Login to Me Too

DPT09
Contributor
Contributor

Try this number  <removed>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.