Need to make refund request on a closed case

Leheath
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a coat from a company in November and it was taking forever to arrive (even before the issues with COVID and Christmas deliveries).  Their customer service was awful and I then researched them further online and this seems to be a big problem among many for them.  I had little to no response about where my item was or any help so I opened a refund request via PayPal.   they were quick to respond there and said it was magically just a couple days away from me when before they said they couldn’t track it for nearly the month it was “in transit”.

Anyway, the case was closed as it turned up but I said I wanted to return anyway as it was late and not right and they said fine. Sent the way they asked back at my expense and then nothing. I enquired about my refund and over a week ago I was told my refund was processed and it would be there in 2-5 working days. Still nothing and now no replies on email or their various social media.

Is there a way to reopen a case or start a new one? Really stuck how to get my money back!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.