Need to escalate a claim but button is missing?

okamikodomo

I have a dispute open and the escalate claim button is missing. I've tried researching, google searching, and use the absolute garbage excuse for a virtual agent (seriously whoever programmed that thing needs to be slapped with a brick. Repeatedly), but nothing is coming up. I tried my computer and my phone AND my tablet, both with browsers and with apps. Does anyone have a fix for this or am I really going to have to call?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@okamikodomo

Normally the escalate option appears 7 days post payment of the item.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

YasiBear
Contributor
Contributor

When I wanted to escalate my disputes to claims a few days ago, I just called PayPal Customer Service (The number that is given here on the website for that) and did it through that phone line. Just listen to and follow the instructions from the automatic voice and you will hear the option to escalate whatever dispute that you made to a claim. They automated voice will go through all the disputes that you made and give you the option to escalate whichever one you want to a claim. You should see an email soon after that your dispute was escalated to a claim, and it will appear on your PayPal account.

Login to Me Too

moha23
New Community Member

how to escalate to PayPal when the button is missing ?? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.