Need to contact paypal but not in the phone.

BrunoDistiller
Contributor
Contributor

Hi:

I have an open dispute in the resolution center. I receive a paypal email saying that the seller agreed to make a full refund after I return the goods and gave me the address where I should return it. The thing is that the address is incomplete, missing the door number. so, if I send the goods, the post will have a street with lots of doors and he will not know which one he has to knock on.

I tried to communicate this to paypal but there is no way!!! I even use the "insert your tracking number for the return here" to try to pass the message and now, that screen is not showing on again, is like I have sent the goods already.

I need to communicate this issue to paypal but I found no way. As I live abroad US, a phone call will be more than the refund I supposed to get.

Thanks for your help.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BrunoDistiller 

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BrunoDistiller 

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

brunocastelo74
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @kernowlass:

Thank you for your answer.

Some comments:

1.- Phone calls are out of question due to cost. And with what I read in the comments, I would not be able to afford to pay more than 2 hours international call for waiting in line.

2.- For me, chat is never available. The bot never understand what I want, specially when I wrote "talk with human" "human" "representative", etc.

3.- I can't send a message. When I try, the robot always said it is not understanding.

4.- So far the best one. I left same explanation of my problem in facebook and twitter. Despite I left it more than 3 hours ago and still not response, let's see.

It is sad to see a "finantial ""advertising"" company" gettin more far away from their costumers as paypal is doing.... That's the behavior of almost bankrupt companies. Let's hope not.

Login to Me Too

brunocastelo74
Contributor
Contributor

So, finally I got the messages working plus the Twitter and Facebook staff reply. The Facebook one was not useful at all, but the Twitter one were great.

So, they finally contact me and I'm waiting a resolution for my case. Don't know if it was trough message or Twitter, but it worked out!

Thanks,

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.