Need the withdrawal of the chargeback request letter from paypal. How?

JunoKi
Contributor
Contributor

So I recently ordered a ticket from Vayama and canceled it due to time concern. After one and a half months I decided to dispute the payment on PayPal. They then emailed me saying that they cannot proceed with the refund process if I dispute so I canceled it. Now they say "Without the letter of withdrawal, we will not be able to proceed." And that they required a letter to prove the withdrawal: "We request you to ask them to send the withdrawal of the chargeback request letter and forward the same to us. ". I tried screenshotting the cancelation confirmation that PayPal sent but "

Unfortunately, we cannot proceed with the refund process as the document sent by yourselves does not meet our requirement to lift the chargeback and request a refund".

So how do I get a withdrawal letter from PayPal? I am thinking about issuing a chargeback from my bank and canceling it. Then ask the bank to send me the withdrawal letter but I'm not sure if it is a good idea. 
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MarcAllen
New Community Member

I'm also having the same problem and it's with Vayama as well. 

It escalated all the way through the American Coradius International. (Debt Collector)

Now, Paypal is not taking any phone calls and their messaging contact takes forever to respond to ONE question. 

The Chargeback Withdraw Letter is actually pretty simple. It just needs to come from Paypal themselves

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.