Need some guidance...

Craeshe
Contributor
Contributor

So back in February 2020, I ordered a specific Couch cover that i needed.  I placed the order.....then nothing.  It was from <removed>.  The site is still up, and I was able to send emails to their support staff, but never got a response.  I sent three more emails over a span of about a month.  I knew that the Covid-19 was currently an issue and chalked it up to that. Four emails later and I still did not get a response from them. Eventually, I opened a Paypal Dispute with them.  On May 8th, they finally sent 'an item' to me.  It is not anything whatsoever that I ordered.  Paypal of course, closed the case (I Lost), because the seller supplied a shipping number.

I have tried calling the company multiple times - and received "All circuits busy at this time".  I have emailed their support email from their website, and now it says that this email no longer exists!

So now - I have a random item, and have no use for it.  Do i just cut my losses and leave it be, or somehow open a new dispute?  It's only $35...but still.

Open to opinions....

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

jayp103E
Contributor
Contributor

I have also had an issue with this company. The product that I ordered was not even on addtomybag it was on Dealily. In case PayPal refunds my money, which it should!, I have taken a screenshot of all the information and I will be filing mail fraud with the USPS against this seller. 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

jayp103E
Contributor
Contributor

I have also had an issue with this company. The product that I ordered was not even on addtomybag it was on Dealily. In case PayPal refunds my money, which it should!, I have taken a screenshot of all the information and I will be filing mail fraud with the USPS against this seller. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.