Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need some guidance...

SOLVED
Craeshe
Contributor

Need some guidance...

So back in February 2020, I ordered a specific Couch cover that i needed.  I placed the order.....then nothing.  It was from <removed>.  The site is still up, and I was able to send emails to their support staff, but never got a response.  I sent three more emails over a span of about a month.  I knew that the Covid-19 was currently an issue and chalked it up to that. Four emails later and I still did not get a response from them. Eventually, I opened a Paypal Dispute with them.  On May 8th, they finally sent 'an item' to me.  It is not anything whatsoever that I ordered.  Paypal of course, closed the case (I Lost), because the seller supplied a shipping number.

I have tried calling the company multiple times - and received "All circuits busy at this time".  I have emailed their support email from their website, and now it says that this email no longer exists!

So now - I have a random item, and have no use for it.  Do i just cut my losses and leave it be, or somehow open a new dispute?  It's only $35...but still.

Open to opinions....

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jayp103E
Contributor

Re: Need some guidance...

I have also had an issue with this company. The product that I ordered was not even on addtomybag it was on Dealily. In case PayPal refunds my money, which it should!, I have taken a screenshot of all the information and I will be filing mail fraud with the USPS against this seller. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
jayp103E
Contributor

Re: Need some guidance...

I have also had an issue with this company. The product that I ordered was not even on addtomybag it was on Dealily. In case PayPal refunds my money, which it should!, I have taken a screenshot of all the information and I will be filing mail fraud with the USPS against this seller. 

View solution in original post