SheldoN31
Contributor
Contributor
Why is it that ever day my account is getting locked and i cant access my funds
Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

PayPal_Intars

Hi @SheldoN31,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry to hear your account was locked. The email or alert you should have received will be your best source of information on why this has happened and if there were an opportunity to provide information that would change the circumstances. In most cases, you can find options to try to resolve these issues in your Resolution Center on the account. You can find further details on how to resolve this here

I hope this helps,

Intars

Login to Me Too

SheldoN31
Contributor
Contributor
That didnt help i need to talk to someone but keep getting the same thing no help
Login to Me Too

SheldoN31
Contributor
Contributor
Really need to speak to someone who can help resolve my issue not just point me in a direction
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Intars

I would suggest contacting us via Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/PayPal/, Twitter - @AskPayPal or email and we would be happy to assist you further, @SheldoN31. Due to protective measures against coronavirus (COVID-19), we currently have limited Customer Service staffing, so waiting times may be longer.

-Intars

Login to Me Too

SheldoN31
Contributor
Contributor
I have been there and no answer there either and I don't have a Twitter account only Facebook and I've emailed I've messaged I requested to talk to customer service and it's been since 7 this morning when you guys opened I've been trying to get ahold of you my account has been locked down for two days now and at this point it is theft
Login to Me Too

Sevenboy87
They did the same thing to Me. $3500 lost in limbo. Said I had to write a letter to their legal department. I’m taking the better business bureau approach and just reporting them. My funds sat on PayPal for over a month and I was never allowed to withdraw any of my money but they were happy as a clam to keep receiving payments from buyers from my eBay account. Try the better business bureau approach and see if that helps. PayPal has a monopoly over eBay and it’s disgusting. I had to remove 38 listings I had because buyers could no longer purchase because my PayPal account was completely limited. They said I was a risk and wouldn’t provide anymore info. I hope they get sued and I hope eBay gets sued with them. Unethical and unprofessional to say the least.
Login to Me Too

Lalahney0810
New Community Member

Thank you for this info. I don't even sell items and this bs is happening to me.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.