Need hepl

namlp
Contributor
Contributor

hi everyone!

I need your help.

I bid 01 clock on Ebay but the seller didn't have PayPal and he told me send by Bank Transfer. So when I win it o, the seller told me send the payment by Paypal. Its good for me because I don't have Bank Transfer. When I send the payment by PalPay 0n 28 November 2019 for him to completed Payment on Ebay, he changes his mind and don't wanna sell it as well as refund the money for me. So I OPEN THE CASE on Paypal 6 Jan 2020. After that, he contact with me and told that he will send the money back for me. - On 10 Jan 2020, he sent refund for me - On 16 Jan, I receive email from Paypal that the refund didn't go through and its was canceled (see attached)

- On 17 Jan I receive another mail from Paypal that the Refund Request fro Case has been accepted (see attached)

The problem is I still didn't receive any money from him. I check with the seller and he told me he has refund for me and he has no respond the this situation.

Could you explain and give me the way how I can get the money back?

Capture1.JPGCapture2.JPGThanks so much. Nam

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @namlp,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble regarding your refund. If a refund is cancelled, it means the seller sent it in the form of an eCheck and it either didn't clear from the bank into PayPal, or they stopped it with their bank. In these situations, we advise continuing your dispute with us and advising us through the case that the refund was not completed so that we can assist further with the refund. Hopefully the merchant completes the refund soon.

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.