Need help

Countrychi30
New Community Member
I uploaded my driver license and a picture of my card on my account because I don't have the statement for the card my husband threw it away I been trying to add my bank for awhile now and it saids it deposited the money for verification but didn't show in my bank account so I removed my bank account and trying to added it again it's not going threw because my account locked can you unlock my account please I sent the information it asked for verification for my account
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

physco219

Give it a little time. Sometimes it takes a bit of time and with COVID restrictions and the like it could take additional time. Also in the meantime try calling your bank and see if the deposits can be found. I had a friend that had this happen the bank didnt allow the deposits as they were both under .12 each and they thought it to be an error. Call and speak to both Paypal and your bank, but start with your bank first, or have them both on the line when you call the other if possible.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.