Need help.

M-i_k
Contributor
Contributor

On jun 28 this year $50 was transferred to some guy that i dont know from my account. I reported it and was told on the phone i would see it back in a matter of days. A week went by and no refund, the case had closed so i reopened and called again. For the second time i was told i would get my 50 back and I never did. I have been feeling like i will never get it back, even going to the point of not trying a third time, now i really want it back but i cant do anything to try and report it again. I was told twice i would get it back and i was never given it back, what are my options now so i can get it back?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@M-i_k

All you can do is call customer services again and ask why your claim was turned down.

Then if you don't have any luck if the payment was funded via your bank or card issuer then contact them and see if they can help.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

M-i_k
Contributor
Contributor
Ok, do they maybe keep call records or something? I called months ago but if they record calls or keep records i was told i would get it back twice. @kernowlass
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.