Need help

Wasscam
Contributor
Contributor

I went and bought a boating tube from Ben <removed> <removed> what a fraud. Ordered the product on July 23 tracking was sent my PayPal stating this package was delivered well I was there and I have three different cameras in front of my home no one was here. Called ups with the tracking and they stated it was delivered to another person and address not mying. I tried to get them state that on paper so I could send to PayPal they stated they can’t because of privacy so they told me to tell PayPal to contact them and they will tell them. All PayPal says closed case because Ben said I got it. Really are you reading my notes I didn’t get the package. So mad been working on this for two days I am not giving up. I pay PayPal to protect me if not I am going to take this farther. I go into the internet and now someone else by the same person. And they are not helping them ether wow how comes I pay you to protect me and tour not nor a lot of people almost looks like they are frauding with them could this be true??? 99.96 was the money they took not working and sick of being taken advantage of. I need help. I did try to get ahold of Ben yes you guessed it no response I believe they should make Ben prove it came to me.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.