Need help withdrawing money

MitchellRodio
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! I opened up a paypal when I was not old enough to do so. The paypal account was banned and I couldn't receive money because of careless answers from the poor representatives that I think banned me from the phone service. (I can't get a hold of them without being dropped from the call.) The name was also under a different thing. I keep trying to upload documents but that either gets declined or doesn't even work!!! All I want is my little amount of $126 back. Any ideas? I cannot call paypal.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MitchellRodio

1. If your name on your paypal account doesn't match the name on your bank account then you won't be able to withdraw the funds.

2. If you made the account when you were underage then Paypal does not allow account holders under the age of 18.
As minors can’t enter legal contracts so you won’t have any recourse to get your money back.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

MitchellRodio
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlassIncorrect answer. This has been done before.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MitchellRodio

Yes but not IF the account was under 18 at the time of opening the account AND used a fake name.

You would never be able to prove that the fake name is you so you would be out of luck.

But if you think otherwise then good luck on that one.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.