Need help with documents

Adammill16
New Community Member
I’m in a massive disspute to try get my money back I tried to get a hoodie got sent brown paper in a bag and PayPal keep asking me for more and more information when all the information I provided prove I’m entitled to a refund and they asked me to sign these documents and reply with them but I already replied but forgot to re attach my documents with the reply I need to get the documents to them and I can’t find a email to email PayPal or contact them please I really need help thank you
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Teito23
Contributor
Contributor

call paypal customer service and have them try to help you chances are if they seller provided tracking info of you even receiving anything at all you would still lose the case plenty of others have. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Joy

Hi @Adammill16,

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't receive the item that you ordered. If you need to send documents to us, please contact our Customer Support by clicking on 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal website page for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

Joy
If you have found any post within the Community to be helpful, please leave a Kudos or Accept it as a Solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.