Need help with an open case for ztrading.com (scam seller) - Case closes June 5th

Zyris
Contributor
Contributor

I bought $98 of merchandise from ztrading.com.

The site was all in English and they replied to my emails before I bought from them.  I fell for their deal of buy one get one free.  I know.  I learned from my mistake.  I researched the store before buying, there was no positive or negative reviews.  Norton even said it was safe!  It was five days after purchase I started seeing the scam reviews pop up.  I didn't know the site just appeared the day or two before I purchased.  Norton now says it is a fraud site.

Anyways, they actually sent me a package.  A single clear bead in a padded yellow envelope.  The package was sent from Chino California.  I googled the address, it's a vacant lot in California.

I opened a claim.  The seller will offer a full refund if I return the merchandise.  The directions on the claim I opened wants it sent to China.  But the address is in Chinese!  I went to my post office and they looked at me and said, "We need it in English."

So will it work if I mail the package to Chino California, so I can enter a tracking number for my claim?  Will this work for a refund?  Or will I be rejected because I didn't follow directions and mail it to China.  Or will this not work because the seller won't receive it because it's an empty lot?

I have never had to file a claim before.  I am so upset that PayPal isn't helping.  The customer phone lines are down.  It's also been two days and no one is responding to my emails or messages through their message center.  Seriously, can't the workers be taking phone calls from home?????  Can't they also position the phone desks 6 ft apart in the call center?  I thought PayPal stood behind their customers, I was so wrong.  I have been a member since 2001.  The few times I needed their help, they were always there until now.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Zyris
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal has helped and resolved my issue. The pandemic has really slowed communication, but I talked to a couple different employees through the messaging center over a couple days. The initial response time to start my conversation was about 48 hours. The messaging center keeps a rolling conversation, so they were able to back read my entire conversation that I kept updating over the 48 hours. I did not have to return the bead back. PayPal instructed me to fill out an official crime report with a government agency. I then submitted a copy to PayPal. I then received my full refund from PayPal. The refund took about 4 days for me (because of the weekend). Thank you PayPal.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Zyris
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal has helped and resolved my issue. The pandemic has really slowed communication, but I talked to a couple different employees through the messaging center over a couple days. The initial response time to start my conversation was about 48 hours. The messaging center keeps a rolling conversation, so they were able to back read my entire conversation that I kept updating over the 48 hours. I did not have to return the bead back. PayPal instructed me to fill out an official crime report with a government agency. I then submitted a copy to PayPal. I then received my full refund from PayPal. The refund took about 4 days for me (because of the weekend). Thank you PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.