Need help to file a dispute on a previous closed dispute case.

gliu_0902
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,

I would like to dispute an order that I filed a dispute previously and it has been closed.

I am neither reopen my case nor file a new dispute about this order.

The seller didn't ship my order two weeks after i placed my order, so i filed my first dispute to paypal.

Then seller uploaded the tracking number after paypal contacted them, I finally received my order after almost 4 weeks and it is significant different than what i order. I am sure the seller is a SPAM because they closed down their website after they upload the tracking number.

Unfortunately, I have no way to file this dispute.

The paypal system is really bad, the automation doesn't allow me to reopen or file a new dispute on this transaction.

Any suggestion or idea to dispute my order? Please help!!

Thank you!

Gilbert

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

perplexed_user
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

To reopen a case you need to contact customer service via chat in message center. Start a new message and enter "need more help" when prompted. When live agent responds explain what you want to do. Might be a while before someone responds so need to be patient.

Login to Me Too

gliu_0902
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for you quick response. Let me try that and greatly appreciated!!

Login to Me Too

gliu_0902
Contributor
Contributor

My case is still hanging, no help at all.

I tried the chat method, chatted with the agent and told them my reason to reopen my case.

They said they will have the dispute team to contact me, but its been over a few days now, nothing happen unfortunately.

This is a shame how paypal spoils those SCAM like this.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.