Need help on Japan return address format to return international not as described item

coincollector2
Contributor
Contributor

Hey guys need some guidance here - returning an item to Japan due to not as described, seller agreed to a refund after item is returned.

Purchase was over $750.00 so i need to get signature confirmation as well , i am also instructed to write "RETURNED GOODS" on the package.

I am presented the following return address in the attached image as displayed on the paypal dispute page which instructs me to return to this specific address.

Exactly like that line for line , i am having trouble plugging in what goes in what line to print an shipping label on USPS online <Removed> i'm unsure about any customs form. I am shipping from Hawaii.

----------

Another question - would it be easier for me to just print that full address out , slap it on a package , take it down to the PO and request sig conf + pay for shipping (what about customs form?) USPS.

Thanks guys , it's a rather large purchase and i have only until Sept 3 to upload tracking ,i'd like to get this taken care of asap

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.