Need help for linking my fiverr to paypal (India)

Dhyeya1999
Contributor
Contributor

“Before we can deposit the funds into your account, we need a bit more information about your account or recent transactions. To provide that, just log in to your account, and go to your account overview. Select the More menu, then choose the link that takes you to our Resolution Centre. Please provide the missing information by 14 September 2020, or the funds will be returned to the sender.”

I got this email from paypal, and my fiverr shows that the balance is deducted from fiverr

When i go to resolution center in paypal website, it shows me 0 open cases, am i supposed to do something or its all okay and the balance will be added after some time?

I have done my international KYC but not domestic one. Is only international kyc useful for fiverr? Or both domestic and international, I'll be recieving payment in USD. Also, I'll be getting my GST certificate done in a month, that's my only address proof, so will then only I be able to complete domestic KYC? And if by any chance, my fiverr transfer fails, will it then appear back in my fiverr earnings? Or will i lose any money?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Sujatha1
Contributor
Contributor

I am facing the same problem now. Did you find the solution? If yes, please let me know.

Login to Me Too

Dhyeya1999
Contributor
Contributor

Hey, sorry I didn't get a notification to this message. Do you still need my help? I have successfully merged both of these.

Login to Me Too

Akshay05
New Community Member

Did u find the solution to this?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.