Need help! Paypal deactivated my husband's account with at least $210 in it

hannapot
New Community Member

Is there anyone who can help us figure out how to claim the remaining $210 in my husband's account? I really don't  know what happened but based on what he told me, he said that PayPal cancelled his account because of some issue on his billing address. He signed up for a new account which works perfectly right now. Also, if I remember it correctly, this happened in June. We are having a hard time contacting their costumer support because we are in the Philippines and we don't have access to a telephone right now. Please, if there is anyone who can help us that would mean a lot to us! Thanks!! 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @hannapot,

I'm sorry to hear of the limitation on your husband's account. Please note that a limitation typically means that a new account is not permitted to be opened, unless specific permission has been given to do so. If permission to open a new account has not been given, please make sure that your husband closes the new account and contacts customer service for assistance appealing the limitation on the first account.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

The funds on a limited account are typically available after 180 days has elapsed following the date of limitation. At that time, an email is sent to advise of withdrawal options.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.