Need help! Constant Probelms with Pay Pal!

LaChatNoir
New Community Member

It seems everytime I use Pay Pal I run into massive problems. This is only my third time using it for a transaction and the third time I have experienced problems with this company. I wanted to sell the bitcoin I had bought with pay pal - which was a terribly long process to begin with that caused problems in it's own right - when I went to sell I noticed my account was  "Limited". No reason for my limitation on my account given. I cannot remove the only credit card on my account - which is expired and useless - due to my account being limited. They are asking me to resolve this issue by sending photo ID - which I feel is extremely intrusive into my personal life, unneeded and a disgusting attempt to collect more data on people - and provide statements for a card that I no longer OWN because it's expired and canceled by my bank. Customer support appears to be non-existant or just waiting DAYS to get back to me (just like last time where it took nearly a week to fix a simple bug).

NOW, HOW DO I GET MY ACCOUNT BACK FROM BEING LIMITED SO I CAN SELL MY BITCOIN?

Pay Pal is once again holding my money, identity , and bank information hostage with no explanation.

Also I would like to note to that the Help Center Message Page UI is so bad I cannot even see my options to select to talk to the automated chat bot nor can I see the place to type a message.

Community, how do I get fix this issue?

TLDR: My account is limited without expatiation and is asking me for bank statements I do not have access to because the card they are asking about is gone. 

Please I just want my money and to never use this platform again.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.