Navi Technology Group/ Scam Operator

malneyugnfl
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I probably should have known better. But I but I paid for a Galaxy S10+ off a website called Warehouse-Offers.com. When I got the Paypal Credit receipt, the payment was sent to a Navi Technology Group. I did some research on this name and saw all the terrible 1 star reviews stating that this "company" failed to deliver products or delivered broken products continuously. They also have a different websites under the names Navitech or Navi Technology Group that all have terrible ratings for ripping people off. It seems like these people are trying to hide behind different websites and different names.

After I found this out, I tried to call their phone number to get a refund, but there was only a machine. I sent an email and the next day, late at night I got a response with the person trying to avoid giving me a refund. In the email, the person from "Navi Technology Group" didn't even use a name, and was using a random Gmail account... Instead of a company email. And on my Paypal receipt, there is a generic yahoo email account for the seller instead of a legitimate company email.

I  filed a dispute the same day and am going to escalate to a claim on the 24th of June. They have refused to answer me through Paypal and will only SOMETIMES respond through external email at around midnight U.S Eastern time. In their email responses, they refuse to give their names and also are trying to avoid giving me a refund by either giving some excuse or failing to respond at all. As soon as I can, will escalate to a claim.

And of course, no product is being shipped out by these people and it has been over a week.

So... Just letting you guys know to avoid a Warehouse-offers.com website or anything that is Navi Technology Group or Navitech trying to sell electronics. Maybe that was obvious to some of you guys by the generic name.... But it wasn't obvious to me and probably not to a lot of people as well.

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

homecontractor
New Community Member
having same problem guess i need to file dispute
Login to Me Too

AidyOC
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, did you get your refund from Navi Technology Group? The same thing has happened to me and I'm wondering if I should start a dispute with them or wait for the S10+.
Login to Me Too

ercoolee
Contributor
Contributor

Hey i ordered NOTE 9 on July 12 during prime day craze.... same here i would NOT wait.

These scammers make money from people waiting ....what happens when they totally vanish after making a gazillion  dollars from people all over the USA or world??. 

Login to Me Too

AidyOC
Contributor
Contributor
I put in a dispute with PayPal today against Navi Technology Group! I hope this doesn't take long to get my money back. Any recommendations out there? I will out a dispute with my bank next week for sure. I knew something waa wrong as soon as I saw all the different company names, bigus emails and websites. No answer from anyone as of yet!
Login to Me Too

Jag2447
Contributor
Contributor

I guess i should also file a dispute I ordered a Note 9 on 7/12/19, no phone, as of today

Login to Me Too

AidyOC
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal sent me an email on Monday the 29th stating that I was getting a refund because Navi didn't answer them. I got my money in the bank today Wed. the 31st. Very happy with PayPal. I hope you put in ur dispute. Good luck!
Login to Me Too

ercoolee
Contributor
Contributor
Same here on 29th. I really hope they delete their complete account on PayPal I am sure this scammer still makes a lot of money that stays not claimed..
Login to Me Too

ercoolee
Contributor
Contributor

Hello PayPal Community.

on July 12 i ordered a note 9 because warehouseoffers-com was listed on top of the official pages as first list ad on Google Mobile Android . Go figure how much money this company makes from people who think PayPal and all and it is trusted before finding out that Navitech is a pure scam.  They have many affiliate businesses. ...watches belts  GPS and camera    cellphones and electronics.  All resorting to Uk based email address and suite building studio in Los Angeles. 

They are completely unresponsive to emails or calls . 

Just put in a dispute with PayPal. 

Luckily we have some security here..

I can not believe PayPal did not throw them out of the system yet. 

I bet with the prime day discount rage many US citizens will be affected and FTC should get behind this Company 

Waiting for refund . will hopefully go smoothly. 

Login to Me Too

AidyOC
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened to me. I put a dispute on 7/19. I have to wait 10 days for them to answer PayPal. If they don't answer PayPal will give me a refund. By the way I haven't received my phone or a refund from them!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.