Nanchang Etron Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd. Fraud

Archer0104

Has anyone gotten any resolution from either Paypai or the. seller on this fraudulent product sale? First they offered me $5, then $8; the product is worthless as is since it had no legs. I see there are almost 70 of us with the same issue, just wondering if any of them actually got resolved. Paypal should remove them from their vendor list.

Login to Me Too
40 REPLIES 40

Dr-Phil-K
Contributor
Contributor

Exact same problem with paypal being less than useful but the process is not yet complete.  But I don't hold out much hope.  Nanchang is committing fraud.  Now, if you go back to the website you ordered from, they probably give you the option of ordering the laptop desk that is height adjustable, but its really not very clear and that is what they count on.  The website I ordered from offered free returns but they have closed up shop or changed their name.

Login to Me Too

Polotom
Bought two. One was v late. Tried to file dispute w paypal. Then the second one arrived. That is still in box and I want to return. I left the first piece of (what is the nice word for junk?) on our vacation. Unbelievable that someone would sell that item. However, it is obviously a scam with no return policy offered on package. And address lists no telephone. How is paypay presenting this outfit as legitimate?
Login to Me Too

Suzieq-2
Contributor
Contributor

I received a package from her 'name'. I never ordered anything from this person.  I would never order a top like the one that was delivered in the 1st place

Login to Me Too

Pittbulldracer
Contributor
Contributor

Scammed buy sellers and Pay Pal. Was told by pay pal sellers showed proof of delivery, but never produced proof to me. Neither did pal pal. Then pay pal closes case abruptly. I'm seeing a reacuring trend here with pay pal a substandard services. *bleep*.

Login to Me Too

Windance10
Contributor
Contributor
Absolutely! I would not have purchased had i known this. The company is stealing from buyers and paypal is complicit if they continue to assist this "merchant".
Login to Me Too

Hugh_Jassell
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal is NOT complicit, they refunded my total purchase price plus the freight charge in a matter of minutes, they know what's going on, but need people to file claims to get the money back to the people who have been scammed. The fraudulent seller has either been removed or disappeared on their own.
Login to Me Too

BrandonBro4935
Contributor
Contributor

I was checking the status of a FedEx package and noticed I have something coming from that same exact address from a company called Less'More LTD. I haven't ordered anything from a company with that name so I have no idea what it is.

Login to Me Too

cderkskent
Contributor
Contributor
Have no O'Dea what I ordered but I received 2 cheap watches that I never would have ordered. What now? What should I do?
Login to Me Too

Hugh_Jassell
Contributor
Contributor
Figure out what was originally ordered and file a claim through PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Thebelle99
New Community Member
Zhao Meng sent some gloves I never ordered, there is no receipt all it says is order A 49 on the outside of the package that took 2 months to get here at least.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.